Visitor Signin System
Easy to use Visitor Management System
Visitor Signin System is a PHP Web Application is a simple and easy to use check in & check out procedure for visitors on a single check in and out station, So you can keep track of people who visit your office.
(Note: Must have a Windows based Operating System tablet and SSL Cert for camera to work since its flash base and Google Chrome now wants you to have SSL or you can turn off image capture in site settings to turn off and just use signature.)
Although compatible with most operating systems, we cannot guarantee that this software will run in every environment or together with any other application, without producing errors. Any liability for damage of any sort is hereby denied. You are solely responsible for your files, server and data
Please test/evaluate this software with non-critical data before use.
Designed & developed by Ignite Pros, Inc.
This software uses open-source plugins such as bootstrap.
Copyright © Ignite Pros, Inc. 2017 All right reserved.
Utilize the windows tablet front facing camera to take picture of Visitor
Signature to be captured when a visitor checks in
Print out badge with visitor picture and name for visitor
Easy install with simple steps using install.php
Full Log capability when visitor gets force signed out and deleted
Table log of user logins and data modification
Dual-user permissions groups (admin and basic user accounts)
Admin Approvel prior to new user account setup
Captcha™ math problem on login/forgot/register pages to protect from brute force attacks
Full Feature Admin Section; with user management, additional logs, and panel settings
Clean user friendly interface
Highly configurable (Commented Code)
Can turn off/on features like Take Visitor Image, Take Signature, Visitor Contact Names, Vehicle Registration
Maintenance Mode if you don't want to have any visitor's signin
Email Notification when visitor signs in and when user registers for the admin back end
Export Visitors to Excel (.ELSX (Only with Profile/Signature Images) or .CSV File)
Image of Visitors with signature are stored in the database encoded so no file storage makes it safer.
Main Dashboard Screen Explained:
1. - Shows last 8 visitors that signed in. Can click on visitor image to get more details and signature.
2. - Shows 8 or less visitors that have not signed out yet. Can click on visitor image to get more details and signature.
3. - Shows total visitors signin no matter if they logged out.
4. - Admin Site Settings link will only show if your group is set to admin.
5. - Search box to search all visitors in Database. You can search by Name, Company or visitor ID.
The installation of Visitor Signin System is very simple:
- Make sure you have a minimum of PHP 5.4 + Apache2.4 on you server
- Copy all files to your server using any FTP client (ie: filezilla, cuteftp)
- Give full read and write permissions to folder called captured and admin/upload_MD5IMG
- Login to PHPMyAdmin and create a database. You can name it anything you want
- Point your browser to the Visitor Signin folder (example:
- You should be redirected to your
install.php (example: https://yourwebsite.com/visitorsignin/ install.php) then follow the step to install Visitor Signin System
- Sign in as (username: admin password: admin)
- Change admin password by clicking on my profile
- Create one or more user accounts
- Then from Admin Setting select "Create User"
- For image capture function to work you must have flash installed for web browser (Google Chrome), So it must be a windows tablet or PC with web camera or built-in one.
- Please change admin account password once setup.
NOTE: You may need to logout/login for some changes to take effect
You can set all configuration options by editing the
All configuration options begin with comment explanation so read them carefully before changing them.
Visitor Signin System is tested and compatibile with:
Google Chrome (Recommended to use this browser)
IE 10, 11 and 12 (Camera capture will not work but everything else does)
Minimum PHP 5.4 + Apache2.4
Windows (Tested with NTFS / Windows NT 6.1 build 7600 Windows 7)
(Tested on x86 and x64 platforms)
Version upgrades are free. Please contact us if you need help installing. Version 1.0.0 - 13 DECEMBER 15
Version 1.0.1 - 17 DECEMBER 15
+ Added VSS Version Check on Settings Page.
+ Made Account Search function better.
+ Added autofocus to input pages.
+ Fixed Profile page layout issues.
- Framework Upgrades.
* PHP/HTML bug fixes and improvements.
* PHP Notice/Warning fixes.
* Updated install.php to fix install issues.
Version 1.0.2 - 7 JUNE 16
+ Added visiting contacts list drop down on signin page (Will send email to contact letting them know the visitor has signed in.
+ Added import/export feature for contacts.
+ Added Vehicle Registration Field.
+ Added functions to turn on and off some of the signin features.
* Fixed log insert issues.
* HTML bug fixes and improvements.
* PHP Notice/Warning fixes.
* Updated install.php to fix install issues and add more fields to table.
Version 1.0.3 - 16 February 17
+ Added DataTables to all tables for better functionality.
+ Added Excel Export so you can export images and signatures.
+ Added Emergency Export Feature to export all not signed out visitors.
+ Added forgot password reset link to email instead of just changing password.
* Fixed Vehicle Registration Field when off.
* Fixed Signin jQuery Issues because of Chrome update.
* Fixed Signout jQuery Issues because of Chrome update.
* HTML bug fixes and improvements.
* Menu Improvements.
* Code Cleanup improvements.
Why would a registered new users have trouble logging in ?
Admin must edit user in Admin Setting, and set to "Active" and save user.
Why would web cam not load on signin page ?
Make sure you have flash installed for your browser and your device is windows based with a web camera or built-in one.
Why would no image is captured from visitor ?
Make sure read and write permission are set for these two folders captured and admin/upload_MD5IMG. (Images do then get stored into Database)
How can you change the company logo ?
Please login to admin seaction and click on Site Settings to upload new logo.
New features/fixes for Program ?
Please contact us to discuss new features as well as any bugs you might find.
Thanks so much to:
Aylee for logo/image design
Thanks to open-source guys at:
Webcam JS, bootstrap and jquery